Advanced Trip Search
Tibet 2 Night 3 Days
Tibet -a land so rich in Culture, tradition and steeped in religion along the far flung unique landscape, also called the roof of the world. Let the age old Tibetan Myths & mysteries cast and enchanted spell that holds an every visitor in thrill and excitement. The tour begins with a comprehensive trip briefing in Kathmandu followed by a sensational trans Himalayan flight to Lhasa that passes over Mt. Everest and many highest peaks of the world (if you join the tour in Kathmandu). This is the only flight fly over Mt. Everest and other highest peaks. In case you wish to start the tour in Lhasa arriving from anywhere in mainland China or taking a new train from Beijing you will be briefed about the tour by your Tibetan Guide .
Tour Name: 03 days
Central Tibet Entry / Exit: Fly in / Fly out
Grade: Easy Max Elevation: 4718m/15478ft
Accommodation: Hotel Meal: Bed & breakfast
Transport: Flight & Private vehicle
Tour Days: 03 Highlights:
One hour Trans-Himalaya flight and breath taking aerial view of Everest and other highest peaks Visit of Nam Tso Lake.
Day 01: Fly to Gongkar Airport & drive to Lhasa (3600m/11811ft) 65 km, 1hr: You will be met at Gongkar Airport by your Tibetan guide. After immigration formalities, you will be driven to Lhasa (3660 meters). It takes around 45 minutes to reach the old city. After checking in at your hotel, you are advised to take rest and take it easy. Drink plenty of fluids and let your body get used to Lhasa’s high altitude. You can go around the hotel area for light walk and sightseeing. O/N at Hotel in Lhasa (BB)
Day 02: Day Trip to Nam Tso Lake (4718m/15475ft) 460 km, 8 hrs: Today you will be taken on an excursion to one of the most beautiful place in Tibet, the Nam Tso Lake. In Tibetan, Nam Tso means 'Heavenly Lake.' It is one among the three holy lakes in Tibet. NamTso lake is the highest (not the largest) saltwater lake in the world at an elevation at an altitude of 4718 m. It covers a vast area of about 757 square miles. The crystal-clear water of this lake and the scenic beauty of its surrounding are sure to leave you spellbound. O/N at Hotel in Lhasa (BB) Day 03: Tour Concludes (3600m/11811ft) 65 km, 1 hr: After breakfast, your guide will give you a final departure transfer for your next destination.
Cost per person:
2 Pax Hotel Xing Ding/ Gyan Gyan (Deluxe) US$ 735
2 Pax Hotel Kyichu/Yak Hotel (Standard) US$ 585
- Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis.
- English speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle.
- Monastery entrance fee.
- Tibet Travel permits.
- Emergency mineral water in the vehicle.
- Emergency portable oxygen cylinder in the vehicle.
- Trip briefing by Tibet expert & entertain question.
- Trip Information pack.
- Gift pack (prayer flag or string of flag & paper prayer Lungta).
Note: Offer Prayer flag or Lungta (string of prayer flag) in high passes, temple for good fortune or long life.
- Tibet Visa Fee (Acceptable in US$ cash only).
- Airfare Kathmandu – Lhasa– Kathmandu (Fare as per availability).
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses during any rescue operation.
- Nepal re-entry visa fee.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Alcoholic beverages & bar bills.
- All expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Gratuity to staff.
- Services of Porterage and other vehicles in between in case of landslides and other natural calamities beyond our control and expenses incurred during rescue services.
- Additional portable oxygen cylinder (US$ 20 per bottle).
- Services not mentioned herein.
Fields marked with * are required