Advanced Trip Search
High Renjola Chola Kongmola Pass Trekking
Number of Pax: 2 to 10
Duration of Treks: 17 Night 18 Days:
Place Covered: Kathmandu-Lukla-Namche-Thame-Rinjola pass-Gokyo –Chola pass-Kalapathar –Kongmola pass-Tangboche-Lukla-Kathmandu
Travels time: October/November/March to May/
Maximum High Altitude: 5388m/5380m/5545m/5535m,
Trekking Mode: Tea house Lodge,
Hotel in Kathmandu: 4 Night include Breakfast,Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu- include plane,The trip that cross 3 high Himalayan passes over 5000 meters Renjo La Pass, Cho La Pass and Kongmo La Pass. Three passes can be defined as strenuous trekking with plenty of scenic places along the walk in the Himalaya. This trek takes you in some of the spectacular destination in the Himalayas. The varied and spectacular landscapes, off the beaten track of Renjo La Pass region are the major attraction of the trek. Likewise, the stunning views of over 8000meters mountains Cho Oyu, Everest, Makalu and Lhotse and dozens of other snow topped Himalayan range make your adventure memorable for the lifetime.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Free day at Kathmandu hotel including with breakfast,,
Day 03: 35 Minute Fly to Lukla and start trek to Phakding, 3 hour (2610m)
Day 04: Phakding - Namche Bazaar 5 hour (3440m).
Day 05: Rest day in Namche bazaar for acclimatization and day hiking.
Day 06: Namche - Thame 5 hour (3845m)
Day 07: Thame - Lungden 6 hour (4135m)
Day 08: Luding - Renjo La Base Camp 5 hour (4890m)
Day 09: Renjo la Base camp- Gokyo 4 hour (4775m) after crossing Renjo La Pass (5388m)
Day 10: Morning climb to Gokyo RI (5320m) sunrise view on Mt. Everest about 4 hour go and back to Gokyo and rest day Gokyo
Day 11: Gokyo- Thangnak very esy day only 3 hour (4695m)
Day 12: From Thangnak about 6 hour to Dzongla (4840m) after crossing Cho La Pass (5380m)
Day 13: Dzongla - Lobuche 4 hour (4925m)
Day 14: From Labuche 4 hour to Everest Base Camp (5300) and 2 hour back to Gorakhshep (5165m),
Day 15: From Gorakshep Climb to Kala Patthar maximum 3 hour (5545m) – the best view of Mt. Everest. Mt Pumau ri and back to Lobuche 2 h 30,
Day 16: From Labuche 8 hour to Chhukung very long and hard day (4775m) after crossing Kongma La Pass (5535) – between Khumbu and Imja Valleys,
Day 17: Chukung-Tangboche 5 hour (3887m)
Day 18: From Tangboche to Namche 5 hour
Day 19: Namche - Lukla 7 hour
Day 20: Fly back Lukla Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
Day 21: Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with breakfast,.
Day 22: Departure from Kathmandu.
- Arrival and Departure transport
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner with coffee or tea during the Trek.
- Accommodation in tea houses Lodge,
- Including with breakfast Hotels in Kathmandu 4 Night,
- Highly experienced Government Licensed holder Trekking Guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Guide, porter insurance and salary,
- Everest National park fee and TIMS Card
- Kathmandu-Lukla Kathmandu Plane Ticket.
- International Airport departure tax.
- Trekking Equipment ,
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu,
- Personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee/ you can obtain your visa upon your arrival at International Airport – Kathmandu emigration.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Tips For Guide and Porter.
Fields marked with * are required