Advanced Trip Search
Everest Base Camp
The superb trek to the Base Camp of Mount Everest is recommended as one of the important sites to be visited before one dies. The trekking trail to Everest is well-known because of the friendly Sherpa people, colorful festivals and the Buddhist monasteries. The region is known as Khumbu
and has been bounded in the Sagarmatha National Park, the world heritage site. Sagarmatha is the Nepalese name of Mount Everest, the top of the world. Sherpas, the famous climbers are the dwellers of Khumbu region. Many expedition teams can be observed on this trail during April and May
heading higher with an aim to be on the top of the world.
You have to bring the following equipment with you for the trekking:
1) woollen cap-1
2) woollen socks-4 pairs
3) nylon socks-4 pairs
4) woollen gloves-2 pairs
5) woollen shirts- 2 pieces
6) woollen trousers-2 pairs
7) day pack bag-1
8) single boots-1, trekking boots-1 pair
9) snow googles-1
10) T-shirts-4 pieces
11)raincoat and umbrella
12) running shoes-1 pair
Day 01. Arrival and transfer to Hotel Samsara Resort in Thamel on Double BB basis
Day 02. Preparation for trekking and stay at Hotel on Double BB basis
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and Phakding (2610m): Fly to Lukla (35 minutes)
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m): Trek.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m): Trek.
Day 07: Tengboche to Pheriche (4252m): Trek.
Day 08: Rest day at Pheriche: Acclimatization.
Day 09: Pheriche to Lobuche (4910m): Trek.
Day 10: Lobuche to EBC (5360m) to Gorakshep (5160m): Trek.
Day 11: Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) to Lobuche: Trek.
Day 12: Lobuche to Dingboche: Trek.
Day 13: Dingboche to Tengboche: Trek.
Day 14: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar: Trek.
Day 15: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: Trek.
Day 16: Lukla to Kathmandu: Fly to Kathmandu (35 minutes).Sightseeing in Old city Bhaktapur, Boddhanath and Pashupatinath and at Hotel on Double BB basis .
- cost Includes:
- 14 days trek with 3 meals a day and accommodation in the local lodges on the trekking trail.
- 1 guide and 1 porter between 2 members,
- Guide porter food, accommodation, wages and insurances.
- Kathmandu/Lukla/KTM flight airfare for 1 guide and group.
- TIMS permit and Sagarmatha National park entry permit fees
- Govt. taxes
- Trekking gears sleeping bags and down jackets
- . Mineral waters and drinks with bar bills,
- Medicine and medications and toilet articles
- If required, emergency pick up by Helicopter for rescue flight.
Fields marked with * are required