Advanced Trip Search
Chisapani - Nagarkot - Namobuddha Hiking
This trip is designed to provide you a unique opportunity to explore the myriad wonders of nature, rural Nepal and the awe inspiring majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain views. Your first destination is Chisapani where you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the clamor of city and your interaction with the villagers will add another experience. Early sunrise view at Nagarkot is the most fascinating and mesmerizing view. Dhulikhel is your next destination. Treading along the unexplored trails of Dhulikhel can be very exhilarating and enriching experience. The stupa and shrines at Namobuddha in addition to temples at Dhulikhel are worth visiting as it will depict a holy feeling and tremendous peace in you.
Best Season : All the Months
Hiking Place Chisapani/Nagarkot/Dhulekhel/Namo Buddha
Per Day Hiking4 - 7 Hours Hiking
SightseeingKathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambunath (Monkey) , Pashupatinath temple, Bouddhanath stupa etc. Hiking: Chisapani, Nagarkot Hill, Dhulekhel ,Namo Buddha etc.
Altitude1350m - 2175m
Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing by professional tour guide.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal for one hour. Trek from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani (2300m.) it is 4 hours hiking to Chisapani And then overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Hiking from Chisapani to Nagarkot takes about 7 hours walking. We start from Chauki Bhanjyang, you continue the charming trails leading towards Nagarkot (2175m) and then overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: After nice mountains view and sunrise,we start hiking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel takes six hours. Dhulikhel, a glut of cultural diversities, traditional practices, lush vegetation and rich birdlife unfolds before you. Dhulikhel (1440m.) is a small town of Newar with a long history and then overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Hiking from Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha takes approximately 3 Hours walking and explore Namobuddha about 2 hours after that drive back to Kathmandu two hours and then overnight at selected Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 07: Departure to your home or extend your trip.
* Note: The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. Trekking price will be according to Deluxe,Standard,Budget and Group size so if you provide details about it we will be pleased. Customize This Trip
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Professional tour guide and private car for Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
- Kathmandu-Sundarijal and Namo Buddha by Private Vehicle.
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner) tea/coffee .
- 1 Night Lodge accommodation in Chisapani.
- A professional government certificate holder hiking guide.
- Hiking guide/Tour guide’s: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- 1 Night Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Shivapuri National park fee.
- Government tax and official expenses.
- 1 Night Hotel in Dhulikhel.
- Farewell dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fees (15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips for hiking guide and tour guide.
Fields marked with * are required